Automate your emails for your Existing Accounting Application
- Send out all your Customer Statements with one click;
- Ditto with Invoices, or purchase Orders, etc;
- Send out letters, documents etc.
How it Works
A company would like to send out invoices to its customers (and purchase orders to its suppliers) via email. However the information for this is stored in their accounts system that doesn’t provide this facility.
They install Mocom AutoMail and using their accounts package’s reporting facility they create a report that generate the invoices. In between each invoice is a header page that provide commands (and variables) to AutoMail (e.g. TO email@example.com, SUBJECT invoice abc123).
They generate the report in PDF format and drop the file in the folder on the AutoMail server. AutoMail picks up the PDF file, splits in into individual attachments, generates the email body using the supplied information and a master template, attaches the relevant PDF files to the email and sends it to the supplied address.
- Full control of email content and delivery via PDF source file or text scripts;
- Default settings, can be overridden in the PDF header or script on a job by job basis. (e.g. From, SMTP Server, template name etc);
- Comprehensive PDF support including reports created by Crystal Reports and Word;
- Encryption and password protection of PDF attachments;
- Full HTML email templating system, with master templates and embedded images;
- Full retry functionality with comprehensive and clear error messages in the event of a problem;
- AutoMail Monitor GUI application that shows sent, failed, retrying items etc.